Our sixth awesome author in the countdown until the Get Down With The Awethors Facebook event on April 12 is actress Megan O’Russell.
1. What will you be sharing with the group on April 12 at the Get Down With The Awethors event? Free book giveaway, sneak peek, merchandise, holding a competition, discussion?
I have two books to give away: The Tethering and The Siren’s Realm, and both of their covers will be in the Cover Wars.
2. What is your latest book or work, and where can we find it?
The Tethering is currently available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, and on the Silence in the Library website.
And The Siren’s Realm is currently available for preorder on Amazon, to be released on April 29th.
3. What drives you to write? Music, an interest in the human mind, is it cathartic for you?
I’m an actor by trade, so writing is just an extension of the storytelling I do onstage.
4. What’s your favorite book in the world? One you couldn’t imagine having lived your life without reading.
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Last Battle
5. When will you be at the Awethors event on April 12? All day or at a certain time?
I will be dropping in and out all day!
Megan O’Russell is thrilled to have her premier novel The Tethering published with Silence in the Library Publishing. Book two in The Tethering series, The Siren’s Realm, is currently available for pre-order. Megan’s work can also be found in the anthology Athena’s Daughters 2.
Originally from New York, Megan is a professional actress who spends her time traveling the country for different shows. When not on stage or writing, Megan spends time with her beloved ukulele and her wonderful husband.
Connect with Megan
To follow Megan’s writing adventures, you can visit her website at meganorussell.com.