Book Launch: Political Nonfiction
What makes a good book?
For many people it’s a story of self-discovery where the protagonist overcomes obstacles in the face of great odds and turns misfortune into assets. And if it is true, it’s all the more captivating.
It is one thing to be inspired, it’s a whole other level to be inspired and then act.
This is your opportunity to learn the back story of a little girl who left the hills of West Virginia to become Chairwoman of the Republican Party of Arizona.
In Inspired by What’s Right, you will get the first-hand account of how Dr. Kelli Ward was inspired and then acted to take on the challenges that she felt stood in her way. You will have a front row seat to see how Kelli:
- Navigated the challenges of medical school
- Balanced marriage, motherhood, and a career in medicine
- With no prior experience, ran for the Arizona State Senate and won
- Took on the Republican establishment and instilled fear into John McCain
- Caused a sitting U.S. Senator not to seek re-election
- Became the second woman to chair the Republican Party of Arizona
Read Kelli’s debut nonfiction book